- Updated On:
- November 29, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 30 m2
SOHL will be a mixed-use project located on Constitution Avenue, a strategic point of the city with
the city with connections to the most important roads in Monterrey. It will combine the commercial, office and retail sectors.
commercial, office and residential spaces with exclusive services that are committed to a better quality of life.
quality of life.
Sohl becomes the starting point for an unprecedented Master Plan, destined to become the real estate benchmark that
become the real estate reference that projects the Monterrey of the future from the center of the city.
in the center of the city.
- 8,550.76 m2 of land A+B.
- Approximately 114,530 m2 of total construction.
- 23,946.62 m2 of apartments.
- 16,960.56 sq. mts. of office space.
- 16,011.50 m2 mts. of commercial space.
- 10,643.58 m2 mts. of lofts.
- 8,220.96 m2 of lofts (9 levels).
- 1,838.68 m2 mts. of the comforts of the lofts.
- 2,372.20 m2 mts. of the apartments’ services.
- 17 office levels.
- 9 levels of lofts
- 24 levels of housing
- Sky lobby inside the tower.
- 5 podium levels (commercial premises).
- 4 levels of parking in the basement.
- 23 high-speed elevators in the tower.
Technique, design and facade:
- Closed circuit and 24 hours. security.
- Double insulated glass facade.
- Fire protection system.
- Pressurized ladders.
- Central dissipation equipment for the entire condominium, piping network, terminal equipment for the conditioning of each apartment (WSHP), ducts, grilles, diffusers and thermostat.
- Architect: Sordo Madaleno, winner of the Biennial of Architecture award on 2 occasions.
- Construction start year: 2019
- Year of completion: 2025
- Intelligent lobby
- Business center
- Multipurpose room
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee